My trusty Del Sol D-Street Projekt is a joy to ride. Maintenance is easy with the single speed, and you get in an intimate rhythm with the bike as you ride the terrain. The seat, bar tape, and pedals seem spartan, but they encourage good riding form. The rear rack and basket were salvaged from forsaken yellow-tagged bikes at UC Davis left by entitled kids to rot until they were marked by facilities for impoundment.
- Frame: Haro Del Sol Projekt steel (small)
- Cranks: 170mm shaft / 39-tooth chainring
- Pedals: Rice husk composite
- Chain: KMC Z410A
- Freewheel: Dicta 18-tooth
- Bars: Dimension road bars with rice husk tape
- Levers: Sunrace R3D drop levers
- Assembly: Haro dual caliper + Shimano pads
- Rims: Haro double-wall 23mmx26 inch
- Tires: Schwable Road Cruiser 700x40 recycled
- Post: 300x27.2mm
- Saddle: Haro Del Sol Urbanity
- Basket + Rack: It's a mystery!